Research question: What is the status of the American Dream today?
- Is it still alive and well? Can it be achieved by anyone who wants to work hard for it?
- Is it slowly dying? Are there any demographic groups that face insurmountable obstacles in the pursuit of their dream?
- Is it out of reach for most people?
- You can focus on America as a whole or on a specific demographic group.
Rhetorical Strategy: Persuasion
- Formulate a clear opinion on the controversy.
- Support it with relevant evidence from credible sources.
- Your personal experiences and/or observations may be incorporated into the paper to illustrate information gleaned from research.
- At least three sources required
- While a google search may yield some valuable results, our library databases are strongly recommended for this assignment.
- MLA documentation: both in-text citations and corresponding Works Cited required
Structure, development, and style (70 pts)
- Three- part structure
- Clear thesis
- Thesis supported with relevant supporting details (research and personal observations/experiences)
- Logical organization and smooth flow
- Academic style of writing
Quality of MLA-style source documentation (10 pts.)
Grammar, punctuation, mechanics (20 pts.)
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Use Discount Code “Newclient” for a 15% Discount!
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.
The post america dream research paper appeared first on Top Premier Essays.