Answer the following questions based on your examination of the Columbia Sportswear Company 2017 10-K.
- Depreciation and amortization recognized (in thousands) by Columbia Sportswear Company for December 31, 2017 was
- Which of the following would not be amortized?
- Trade name
- Customer list
- What was the total of Accrued Liabilities (in thousands) for Columbia Sportswear Company as of December 31, 2017?
- The accrued product warranties balance (in thousands) recognized by Columbia Sportswear Company for the year ending December 31, 2017 is?
- What categories of commitments and contingencies did Columbia Sportswear Company disclose?
- Operating leases
- Inventory Purchase Obligations
- Indemnities and Guarantees
- All of the above
- Does Columbia Sportswear Company believe the ultimate resolution of current legal proceedings will have a material adverse effect on their financial statements?
- What is the value (in thousands) of the asset retirement obligations for Columbia Sportswear Company as of 12/31/17?
- At December 31, 2017, was Columbia Sportswear Company in compliance with all associated covenants related to its domestic revolving line of credit (maturity date of July 1, 2021) ?
- What was the amount of Columbia Sportswear Company contributions to their U.S. employees’ 401(k) profit-sharing plan for December 31, 2017?
- How much did Columbia Sportswear Company pay (in thousands) to repurchase their common stock during 2017?
- Cash dividends paid (in thousands) in 2017 for Columbia Sportswear Company were?
- Which earnings per share amounts are reported in a complex capital structure?
- Basic and Diluted EPS
- Basic and Simple EPS
- Basic EPS only
- Diluted EPS only
- What is the numerator (in thousands) for the calculation of the 2017 Diluted EPS of $1.49?
- What is the denominator (in thousands) for the calculation of the 2017 Diluted EPS of $1.49?
- What caused the increase in the denominator from Basic EPS to Diluted EPS for 2017?
- Dilutive Convertible Preferred Stock
- Dilutive Convertible Bonds
- Dilutive Stock Options and Restricted Stock
- None of the above
padding: 10px 20px;
margin: 4px 2px;