For this task you need to create a single (1) slide (using PowerPoint) colour coded concept map and 750 word explanation, demonstrating analysis of the case study scenario emailed to you in week 1. A PowerPoint template file will be made available for you to customise based on your assigned case scenario.
In your concept map you must:
1) Interpret the patient’s risk factors (from the case-study scenario) and determine how these risk factors relate to the diagnosed disease/disorder; 2) Outline the links between the aetiology, cellular pathology and the pathophysiology of the diagnosed disease;
3) Describe how the pathophysiology of the disease/disorder accounts for the patient’s clinical manifestations (described in the case-study scenario); and 4) Analyse and interpret evidence-based research to suggest appropriate diagnostic assessments and treatment modalities for the patient’s diagnosis.
In your 750 word written explanation you must:
1) Explain the links between the patient’s risk factors and aetiology to account for the disease’s/disorder’s pathophysiology.
2) Describe how the disease’s/disorder’s pathophysiology manifests through the patient’s signs and symptoms.
3) Justify your suggested diagnostic tests and treatment modalities listed in the concept map on their relevance and appropriateness for the diagnosed disease/disorder.
Priya, a 40-year-old female presents to her GP complaining of ongoing bouts of vaginal thrush, worsening fatigue and excessive hunger. Priya was born in India and emigrated to Australia 30 years ago and works as a tax accountant. She admits to having a poor diet and rarely exercising. Priya has a BMI of 31.0 and a waist-hip ratio of 0.86. Priya visited her optometrist last week with blurred vision, thinking she needed glasses; her optometrist suggested Priya see her GP fearing she had diabetes. Both of Priya’s parents were diagnosed with diabetes and died from cardiovascular disease. Besides a number of recent urinary tract infections and cellulitis, Priya reports good health.
After subsequent diagnostic testing, Priya is diagnosed with type 2 diabetes mellitus.
I HAVE ATTACHED Example/ SAMPLE CONCEPT MAP about cervical cancer that is how Concept Map should be made .
The post Assignment—— 750 first appeared on nursingessayswriters.com.
Assignment—— 750 was first posted on October 4, 2020 at 8:04 pm.
©2019 "nursingessayswriters.com". Use of this feed is for personal non-commercial use only. If you are not reading this article in your feed reader, then the site is guilty of copyright infringement. Please contact me at email@example.com
“Are you looking for this answer? We can Help click Order Now”
The post Assignment—— 750 first appeared on Nursing Essays Writers.
“Looking for a Similar Assignment? Get Expert Help at an Amazing Discount!”
The post Assignment—— 750 first appeared on nursing writers.