Neurological System Case Study
A 35-year-old male is admitted to a hospital following a minor car accident. He was driving home and fell asleep at the wheel. This is the third accident he has had in the past year. He also falls asleep regularly at work, at the dinner table, at church, and, in fact, anywhere. When he becomes excited or enraged, he suddenly becomes weak and falls. At night, he often has bizarre, terrifying dreams. During these dreams, he feels as if he were paralyzed.
Based on the scenario given above, answer the following questions:
- Compare the structure and functions of the CNS and PNS.
- What is the probable diagnosis for this man’s condition?
- What parts of the person’s brain could have been affected?
- What sleep state do these symptoms resemble?
- How would an electroencephalogram (EEG) look like during the sleep condition of this patient?
- What type of treatments (physical or chemical) would you prescribe for the patient?
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Use Discount Code “Newclient” for a 15% Discount!
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.
The post Compare the structure and functions of the CNS and PNS. appeared first on Nursing Writers Hub.