A small surgery center needs your help to create a database. The office manager has identified the following types of data (entities): patients, doctors, procedures and appointments using the following business rules:
Patients can have many doctors and many doctors can see many patients.
Patients can have many procedures and many procedures are done on patients.
Doctors can have multiple appointments. (hint: these are many to many relationships, so associative tables need to be added)
- Please identify the attributes and primary keys needed for each of the entities.
- Identify the data types you would use for each of the attributes.
- Determine the relationships between the entities and find the one-to-many and many-to-many relationships.
- Use the ER matrix to determine the relationships.
- Create an ER diagram using Visio including the associative tables based on your analysis.
- Identify all foreign keys needed in the database design.
- Create the database and relationships in Access and populate the tables using the spreadsheets.
- To use the database as the main office application, what other entities and attributes might be needed?
A 3-5 page APA paper discussing the following topics:
- Discuss Database impact on the workplace,
- Discuss database benefits when businesses use querie,
- Forms, and reports.
- Discuss at least two security concerns should be discussed with a proposed solution to mitigate the security issues.
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Use Discount Code “Newclient” for a 15% Discount!
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.