- 1 applicant
Name of the position: Senior Financial Analyst
Location Name: CA-FSC SF Off (0174)
Address: 525 Market St, 32nd Floor, San Francisco, CA 94105, United States (US)
Job Type: Full Time
Position Type (Regular/Temporary): Regular
Job Function: Finance
Beauty is serious business. Our accountants, analysts, and managers balance the bottom line with multiple budget priorities and revenue streams. These talented, passionate, and meticulous financial professionals keep their eyes on our numbers to report, plan, and advise—to act as true partners to the business and keep our amazing growth on track.
Your Role At Sephora
The Senior Financial Analyst supports the Finance Manager of US Retail organization. The Senior Financial Analyst will be directly involved areas regarding forecasting/budgeting, analytics, and reporting specifically surrounding landlord charges of the 400+ leases in the US Sephora brick-and-mortar fleet. This role will include providing variance analysis expenses including all costs of the lease, clearly explaining the business reasons for variances and adjusting outlook models to reflect operational adjustments. The Senior Financial Analyst must have strict attention to detail and an ability to set and meet tight deadlines will be critical for success.
- Support all key financial processes related to landlord charges including partnering with key stakeholders to produce the annual budget, strategic plan, biannual forecasts and monthly reporting/analytical support
- Partner with the real estate team to understand all key drivers in the business, ensure consistency between lease terms and forecasting assumptions, and track savings initiatives such as co-tenancy failures, CAM, RET, etc.
- Manage the store P&L model by location type and analyze variances to drive savings opportunities and identify key outliers
- Support the Monthly close process including preparation of variance reports and analysis with a high degree of accuracy and timeliness
- Perform ad hoc analysis to dreive data decision making for the leadership team
- Acquire and maintain a thorough understanding of the strategeis, business issues, risks and profitability opportunities
Skills And Experience Requirement
- At least 4+ years of related business experience, ideally with proven experience in forecasting, budgeting, and monthly close activities
- Intermediate accounting knowledge required, knowledge of IFRS 16 a plus
- Basic knowledge of lease terms and financial impact required
- Superior Excel financial modeling skills and Financial Systems, SAP and BPC a plus
- Requires a self-starter, ability to work independently, as well as collaboratively
- Must be detail-oriented, with strong organizational and task management skills
- Ability to partner cross functionally with all levels of the organization
- Thrives on an environment that is fast-paced, rapidly changing, and customer service-oriented
- Proven ability to interpret and synthesize data into intelligent business decisions
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, or related field
SEPHORA has been changing the face of prestige cosmetics since its debut in 1970s Paris. Sephora was acquired by luxury group Moët Hennessy Louis Vuitton (LVMH) in 1997 then launched stateside in 1998, and is currently home to 200 world-class brands – including its own private label, SEPHORA COLLECTION. Sephora’s curated assortment features more than 14,000 products including makeup, skin care, perfume, hair care, body, professional tools and more. Sephora is the beauty education hub, offering consultations at the Beauty Studio, a variety of complimentary classes, one-on-one service from Personal Beauty Advisors, and exclusive retail technology SKINCARE IQ, COLOR IQ, and FRAGRANCE IQ. Sephora is an international force in beauty, and its award-winning website and ever-growing presence on social-media make it the world’s premier digital beauty destination.
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Use Discount Code “Newclient” for a 15% Discount!
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.
The post create a cover letter amp an analysis appeared first on Top Premier Essays.