- Explicit Alternative Testing: Application of the Binomial Probability Distribution to Clinical-Forensic Evaluations(Also available as a PDF)
Note: If you are using Internet Explorer, please use the second link above, “Also available as a PDF,” to download the PDF.
On the basis of your reading, respond to the following questions:
- The authors of the article identify several examples of how the binomial distribution can be used in the criminal justice system. Select one of the four examples and describe how the binomial probability distribution was used in this real-world situation.
- What evidence do the authors provide that suspect MT was actually innocent? How did the binomial distribution predict his eventual release?
- The authors created a series of “yes/no” or “true/false” questionnaires to deliver to potential suspects. How could you apply this technique to your proposed research study? Would a binomial distribution be appropriate to your topic and your approach?
Review at least two of your classmates’ posts on the basis of the following questions:
- What are the similarities and differences between your classmates’ assessments of the utility of binomial distributions and your own?
- How did your classmates’ posts improve your own understanding of the utility of binomial distributions in criminal justice research? Include any questions you may have that, if answered, would clarify your classmates’ assessments of this research methodology
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Use Discount Code “Newclient” for a 15% Discount!
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.
The post criminal justice 173 appeared first on Top Premier Essays.