Minimum 1 paragraph per questions.
1. Identify an artistic example from the Avant-Garde in which the artist refuses the status quo.
2. Jean-Paul Sartre wrote: â€œWhen choosing himself, man is choosing for mankind.â€ Explain this quote, reflecting on the role of the intellectual in society.
3. Share a poster or a motto related to French foreign policy of the 1950s (e.g. Dien Bien Phu, Franco-Algerian war, etc.) or to internal dissent of the 1960s (May 1968, etc) and explain how it reflects dissent and unrest in France.
4. Provide of an example of a film director countering political tendencies through stylistic choices Explain whether you think it has been effective.
5 Choose a francophone country, city, or landscape other than France and briefly present it to the class. Provide a link to a picture or relevant website.
6. Compare the French policy toward diversity at home and the driving principles of the Francophonie organization.
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Use Discount Code “Newclient” for a 15% Discount!
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.
The post french-culture-6-questions appeared first on Custom Nursing Help.