Providing healthcare services to residents in rural areas has presented increased challenges that include access and cost. For your Capstone Project, you will be using a case study that focuses on Pocahontas Memorial Hospital located in Pocahontas County, West Virginia.
Pocahontas Memorial Hospital (PMH) would like to offer a comprehensive satellite health clinic within Pocahontas County. You have been contracted to prepare a report for the PMH Board of Directors to guide them in determining the feasibility of opening a satellite clinic as part of a strategic initiative for their annual strategic management planning process.
Your report should be organized according to the following structure and contain the elements described:
- Introduction: This is where you introduce your audience to what this report will cover.
- Description of PMH and potential project
- Discussion of whether the organization’s mission, vision, and goals support the project
- Assessment: This is your evaluation of various factors that affect the feasibility and development of the project.
- Internal and external stakeholders involved and their buy-in for this project
- Internal and external environmental challenges (e.g., access for consumers, medical equipment, technology, community involvement required)
- A market analysis
- A SWOT analysis
- Recommendations and Implementation: This is where you detail your recommendations and strategies for implementation. Your recommendations should be based directly on what you outlined in your assessment.
- Strategies for attracting healthcare professionals and staff
- Feasibility for development of a satellite clinic
- Value-adding support and resources (e.g., equipment, technology, etc.)
- Develop strategic initiatives
- Short- and long-terms plans for implementation of strategic initiatives
- Brief discussion of how you will evaluate and benchmark this project
- Conclusion: This brief summary should pull together your assessment and recommendations and leave the audience with a clear sense of what can be done.
Your well-written report should meet the following requirements:
- Be 12–15 pages in length, not including the cover or reference pages or appendices.
- Include the strategic thinking maps and content you created for the earlier module assignments. They may be added in addition to/or as a part of the 12-15 pages of content or moved to the Appendix section.
- Be formatted according to APA Requirements.
- Provide support for your statements with full APA in-text citations from a minimum of ten (10) scholarly references—five of these references must be from outside sources and five may be from course readings, lectures, and textbooks.
- Include full market analysis and SWOT analysis diagrams in the Appendix, but present your narrative discussion of each in the Assessment section of your report.
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Use Discount Code “Newclient” for a 15% Discount!
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.
The post Healthcare Strategic Management Final appeared first on Essay Writers.
“Looking for a Similar Assignment? Get Expert Help at an Amazing Discount!”
The post Healthcare Strategic Management Final first appeared on nursing writers.