Read chapter 7.
Modify the Guessing game on chapter 7 to play with 2 players instead of 1 player by showing input and stats for player 1 and player 2.
– To end the game: You can ask for a number of games to be played at the beginning of the game or you can ask the user whether to continue after each game.
– Display the number of guesses for each player in addition to the average number of guesses for each play.
– Show which player wins the whole match based on who has the least average number of guesses after the total number of games selected is over.
– When each game is played, change the output to display that the last guess is correct. Example: Congratulations! 53 is correct!
– When the players reach the total number of games chosen, or when the player chooses not to continue, display either: “Match over! Player 1 wins!”, OR “Match over! Player 2 wins!”, OR “Match over! It’s a tie!”
Write a hypothetical “I” message for each of the three situations.
You are required to make at least two comments on the responses posted by your classmates with a minimum of 50 words. Make sure you design your response with your own words. Your responses to your classmates must be of substance; not just I agree or Good Post. The purpose of the responses is to convert the discussion forum into a quality academic environment through which you improve your knowledge and understanding. Read and review all assigned course materials and chapters before you start working on your assignments.
The post It217 Programming Language 19913323 appeared first on My Perfect Tutors.