1. TITLE: Title should be a descriptive statement of the project (Example: Enablers and
Barriers of Refugeesâ€ Safe, Voluntary, and Sustained Returns: Taking Stock of Return
Efforts in Western Balkans, Burundi, and Ukraine)
2. SHORT COVER LETTER : A personal statement summarizing the proposed
project and your personal goals and expectations. Why are you interested in this
3. INTRODUCTION : Explain your scholarly question and provide a
rationale for your project. Include a narrative review of appropriate literature with intext
citations. What is your research question and why is it significant?
4. PROCESS : Describe your project design and methods. Include a
description of materials and equipment necessary to complete the project (if any).
What will you do to answer your research question?
5. TIMELINE : Provide a detailed plan for your time considering you have
144 hours to complete the project. How will you schedule your time if this research
proposal gets funding?
6. EXPECTED OUTCOMES : Describe the anticipated outcomes, products
and/or results of your project and its contribution to the scholarly community. What
will you produce? How will your results be disseminated in the field?
7. BUDGET : Standard allocation is up to $1000 for students; you may
budget funds according to your project needs. How will these funds be sp
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Use Discount Code “Newclient” for a 15% Discount!
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.
The post research proposal and i have an example template to follow appeared first on The Nursing TermPaper.