APA FORMAT, CITE SOURCES (References Page)
Be sure to include a standard cover page with name of the course, your name, and the week of submission.
In 2–3 pages, not including the cover page or references, complete the following:
Section 1: Project Goals and Scope
Choose a project, such as an airline reservation system, an online bank, or an online store (or another project, subject to instructor approval). You will build upon this project for the remainder of the course.
- Provide 1–2 paragraphs summarizing the project.
- Include 3–4 features of the system (what will it do at a business- or executive-level of explanation).
Section 2: Project Management Process
- Describe how you will create the overall project plan and schedule (1–2 paragraphs).
- List 3 risks that you should be aware of regarding the project topic. Offer mitigation strategies for each.
- Describe 3–4 key deliverables and how they will be approved via the project-management process throughout the project. There should be a paragraph or so discussion on each.
Examples include any of the following:
- Project charter
- Project schedule
- Overall budget
- Status reports
- Discuss the level of governance (a lot or a little) that the customer wants on the project. You can make this up.
- Explain why the customer wants that level of governance.
- Give 1 example of something that would be subject to this level of governance. What would be reviewed and signed off by the project sponsor, as opposed to something that would only warrant a development team lead review?
Monitoring and control
- Describe how you are going to track the project’s process (project plan, status reports, etc.), and provide a brief example of what the weekly status report might look like.
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Use Discount Code “Newclient” for a 15% Discount!
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.