To complete this task, you find three articles through UMGC’s OneSearch that report on research studies. Many scholarly articles are actually reports of the findings of a research study. For this reason it should not be difficult to find three such articles. For example, if your topic is teleworking (which is a very general topic), you could easily find three studies on teleworking. If your topic is white-collar crime, you could find three studies on the very general topic of white-collar crime.
After you find your three articles, please read over the three articles and complete the following for each one:
- list the source in APA format
- list key terms in the article
- describe the focus of the study
- describe the methodology the author used
- summarize the study’s findings
- write your reflections on the article itself. Comment on whether you found the study difficult to interpret, whether you understood the methodology, or other items that might be of interest to your fellow classmates.