Write a scene in correct screenplay format (see Field, Ch. 13) between 2 & 4 pages (no MORE than 4 pages). The scene demonstrates the concept of “conflict” as described in our course sources.
ASSIGNMENT: Write a scene between two characters in which the third type of event occurs, as described in Spencer (95): in other words, one character either gets what she wants or does not get it. Regardless, however, she also gets a third thing: something unexpected, something more than was bargained for. Remember, this third type of event is also a result of the action and conflict.
- Scene should have exactly 2 characters (no more, no less)
- Between 2-4 pages ONLY (no more than 4 pages)
- Scene MUST be in correct screenplay format (Field, Ch. 13)
- Scene must be written in Celtx, or other screenwriting software: use the celtx.com website
- Attach as a PDF doc to maintain proper formatting