Learning Module 4 – States of Consciousness – Due by September 23
1. Differentiatestatesofconscious,sleeping,and dreaming.
2. Describe sleep disorders.
3. Compare and contrastalteringconsciousness throughdrug use,meditation,and hypnosis.
Learning Module 5 – Learning – Due by September 30
1. Differentiateclassical conditioning,operantconditioning,and cognitivelearning.
2. Describe elementsofclassical conditioning.
3. Demonstrateclassical conditioningin human behavior.
4. Describe theelementsofoperantconditioning.
5. Differentiateprinciples ofreinforcementand punishment.
6. Demonstrateoperantconditioningin human behavior.
7. Identifythetypesofcognitivelearning and theirapplicationtohumans.
Learning Module 6 – Memory – Due by October 7
1. Describe theoriesofremembering and forgetting.
2. Compare sensory registers,short-termmemory,and long-termmemory.
3. Identifyand practicemethodsofimproving memory.
Learning Module 7 – Thinking, Intelligence, and Language – Due by October 14
1. Describe thebuilding blocks ofthought:language,images,and concepts.
2. Applyprinciples ofcognitiontostrategiesforproblem-solving and decision-making.
3. Identifythecomponentsoflanguage and thestagesoflanguage development.
4. Discuss theinfluencesofcultureon language and how humans think.
5. Defineintelligenceand describe how intelligenceis measured.
6. Identifygender differencesin cognitiveabilities.
7. Describe theinfluencesofheredityand environmenton intelligence.
Learning Module 8 – Motivation and Emotion – Due by October 21
1. Explainthebiological and psychological sources ofmotivation.
3. Identifythebasic emotionsand how theyare communicated.
4. Describe emotionalintelligenceand how tomanage emotions.
Learning Module 9 – Lifespan Development – Due by October 28
1. Identifystagesofprenataldevelopmentand threatstodevelopment.
2. Describe cognitive,physical,psychosocial and gender- and sex-role developmentin infancyand childhood.
3. Describe cognitive,physical,psychosocial and gender- and sex-role developmentin adolescence.
4. Describe cognitive,physical,psychosocial and gender- and sex-role developmentin adulthood.
5. Describe cognitive,physical,psychosocial and gender- and sex-role developmentin late adulthood.
Learning Module 10 – Personality – Due by November 4
1. Explainpsychodynamic theoriesofpersonality.
Learning Module 11 – Psychological Disorders and Treatment – Due by November 18
1. Differentiatebetweenabnormal and normal behavior.
2. Discuss psychological disorders and models ofabnormal behavior.
3. Examinethetypes,causes and treatmentofanxietydisorders.
4. Examinethetypes,causes and treatmentofmood disorders.
5. Examinethetypes,causes and treatmentofdissociativeand somatoformdisorders.
6. Examinethetypes,causes and treatmentofschizophrenia.
7. Examinethetypes,causes and treatmentofsexual and gender identitydisorders.
8. Examinethetypes,causes and treatmentofdevelopmentaland cognitivedisorders.
9. Examinethetypes,causes and treatmentofeatingand sleep disorders.
10. Examinethetypes,causes and treatmentofpersonalitydisorders.
Learning Module 12 – Stress and Health Psychology – Due by November 29
Course competencies for this module:
1. Define stress and describe what it does to the body.
2. Identify ways to cope with stress and to stay healthy.
3. Describe psychosocial effects on physical disorders.
4. Describe psychosocial treatment of physical disorders.
Learning Module 13 – Social Psychology – Due by December 9
1. Describe fundamentalsofsocial cognition.
2. Examinethenatureofattitudes,prejudice and discrimination.
3. Describe social and culturalinfluenceson behavior,thoughtsand emotions.
4. Examinethepsychological processes involved in social influence
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount! Use Discount Code “Newclient” for a 15% Discount!NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.
The post take my introductory psychology blackboard everything module due friday appeared first on Essay Writers.